Job: Accountmanager Liability, Cyber and Data Risk (closed)
Are you interested in this job? Take a look at the current job offers of Azuro in English here. Unfortunately, the recruitment process for this vacancy has already ended.
- Develop strong commercial relationships with brokers through visits and regular day to day contact in order to underwrite and sell commercially viable PSC risks;
- To construct and implement a programme of Broker/ client relationship management activities and events to maintain and win quality new business;
- Develop and maintain a network of current and prospective clients to win new and repeat;
- Provide support for the development of new products;
- Understand the underwriting policies, targets and authority limits;
- Understand the underwriting policy and targets so as to support the sales effort and produce business accordingly across the region;
- Provide technical support to the other underwriters / support them in cross selling their products in turn;
- Contribute to and implement the PSC annual business plan and ensure that it is effectively communicated and delivered to our clients;
- Produce management information reports for the Underwriting Team;
- Learn about our products and underwriting philosophy;
- Acquire practical underwriting and sales skills by working with our experienced underwriters;
- Complete a programme of professional education that includes internal training;
- Ideally a graduate in law and/or economics;
- Some experience of working in an underwriting or insurance broking business or any sales experience;
- Well rounded Interpersonal skills and able to influence others;
- Sales skills, or be able to demonstrate the potential to acquire sales skills;
- Must have excellent communication written skills. It is essential that you are confident and competent to conduct business by telephone and email;
- You will need to be confident that your maths skills can contribute to effective commercial underwriting;
- You will need to read and write Dutch and English to a high standard. and training events. Training can be given to improve your capability;
- You will be able to use the Microsoft office suite - PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
- Excellent telephone manner and inter-personal skills to develop close rapport with our broker supporters;
- Team player, who is able to use initiative;
- High standard of personal organisation with some project management skills;
- Have an eye for detail and be highly focused on producing high quality work.
- Our client offers you a an environment where you are encouraged to grow with the team. There will be plenty of opportunity for on the job career development within a supportive environment.
- Our client is active in the insurance sector.
accountmanager, liability, , insurance.
Raf Steenssens (03/206.78.30).
Deze vacature is afgesloten waardoor er niet meer gesolliciteerd kan worden.