Job: Reporting Specialist IFRS
For the financial department of an insurance company in Brussels we are looking for a Corporate Reporting Specialist (IFRS).
- You coordinate and prepare the Financial and Risk reports (with a focus on Financial reports);
- You develop and maintain a framework for collecting financial information in order to realize correct, complete and timely delivery of the reports;
- You ensure that our local entities know what content to deliver for the reports;
- You coordinate the relationship with the most important stakeholders (Risk, Investor Relations, Corporate Performance Management and Group CFO ;
- You support the integration of new local entities ;
- You stay up-to-date about the latest developments of external reporting requirements;
- You continuously improve the produced reports by keeping contact with its end users.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Finance or Business administration ;
- You have more than 5 years of working experience (experience in the insurance industry is a plus);
- You have a very good knowledge of Accounting and Reporting;
- You have a good knowledge of Solvency II and IFRS ;
- You are fluent in English.
- Fixed term contract.
- Gross Salary with an elaborate extra package: bonus plan, net allowances, phone, company car, meal vouchers, etc...
- Location: Brussels
reporting, solvency 2, IFRS, job, finance, accounting, insurance