Job: Reporting Specialist Solvency 2
For the financial department of an insurance company in Brussels we are looking for a Corporate Solvency II Reporting Specialist.
- You coordinate and prepare the Solvency II reports (such as QRT’s) ;
- You develop and maintain a framework for collecting financial information in order to realize correct, complete and timely delivery of the Solvency II reports;
- You ensure that the entities know what content to deliver for the reports;
- You coordinate the relationship with the most important stakeholders (Risk, Investor Relations, Corporate Performance Management and Group CFO);
- You support the integration of new local entities by providing advice, manuals and training;
- You stay up-to-date about the latest developments of external Solvency II reporting requirements;
- You continuously improve the produced reports by keeping contact with its end users.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Finance or Business administration and followed additional Solvency II related trainings ;
- You have more than 7 years of working experience within the insurance industry ;
- You have a very good knowledge of Insurance Accounting and Reporting as well as of Valuation & Regulation ;
- You have a very good knowledge of Solvency II ;
- You are fluent in English.
- Fixed term contract.
- Gross Salary with an elaborate extra package: bonus plan, net allowances, phone, company car, meal vouchers, etc...
- Location: Brussels
reporting, solvency 2, job, jobs, finance, accounting, insurance, brussels