Job: Senior Compliance Consultant
Our client supports financial institutions (banks, insurance companies and other actors in the financial services industry) with a broad range of compliance advice & studies. Consultancy assignments relate to topics such as Anti Money Laundering, MIFID, PRIPS, UCITS and all possible tasks concerning codes of conduct, corporate governance and developing & promoting the role of compliance within a financial institution.
An informal and open company culture as well as numerous personal development opportunities (horizontal and vertical) characterize this employer. You will have the opportunity to work in an expert and challenging environment, surrounded by professionals and on the forefront of new evolutions.
Due to a growing number of assignments, we’re looking for experienced compliance experts for their office in Brussels.
As a Senior Compliance Consultant you will be responsible for :
1) Conducting consulting assignments for clients in the financial services sector, regarding compliance topics, such as:
• The implementation of new (national or European) regulation
• The promotion and development of the compliance function and increasing compliance awareness in all departments
• Monitoring- and reporting systems in the area of compliance risks
• Audits on behalf of clients (e.g. regarding AML-procedures)
2) Taking part in different kinds of projects especially concerning the implementation of compliance regulation for financial institutions.
3) Business development
You support the company in attracting new assignments with existing or new clients, specifically within the compliance domain in the financial services industry.
4) Coaching junior Consultants
You guide junior Consultants during their assignments, taking care of knowledge transfer.
• You are an expert within the compliance field and you have built up experience in the financial services industry (insurers, banks, pension funds,…) and/or in the consultancy sector or as a lawyer.
• You are fluently Dutch speaking with a very good understanding of French OR you are fluently French speaking with a very good understanding of Dutch. You can express yourself easily in English.
• You have strong analytical skills and you are willing to learn and to follow up the latest developments within the compliance field.
• You have strong communication and presentation skills, you are client & business oriented, flexible, a teamplayer and result driven.
• You are interested in expanding your know-how to other domains.
• A fixed contract with a well-established consultancy firm in Brussels.
• A challenging position giving you the opportunity to work on the forefront of the latest evolutions within the sector. You will have the opportunity to work together with a close team of experts.
• A very attractive salary package with numerous complementary advantages, such as a company car, smartphone, pension plan, etc.
Compliance, consultant, consultancy, Mifid, Prips, Insurance, bank, ucits, AML
Deze vacature is afgesloten waardoor er niet meer gesolliciteerd kan worden.