Job: (Senior) Consultant Solvency/Risk/Finance - Insurance (ENG)
Are you experienced in Solvency, Finance & Risk process management in the insurance industry? Take a look at the current job offers of Azuro in English here. Unfortunately, the recruitment process for this vacancy has already ended.
Azuro has been assigned by a consulting organisation to search and select a candidate with medior or senior experience in the field of Solvency, Risk en Finance management in the insurance industry.
As (senior) consultant you will work in a project oriented environment on different assignments with different scope and contents for various clients in the insurance sector. Your external clients are CFO's and CRO's from the insurance industry. Depending on your level of experience (junior/senior/manager) you will be coaching one or more colleagues.
Your main tasks will be:
- You are responsible for mapping and analyzing financial processes, organisational structures and technologies of insurance clients;
- You advise clients on possible improvements and define the TOM (target operating model);
- You work at roadmaps and assist clients during changes or implementations;
Within project teams you will take the lead in Solvency related matters.
You keep track of the latest developments in your domain, identify trends and evolutions or changing regulations, relevant for the Belgian insurance market.
- You hold a master degree in finance, economics, mathematics or actuary.
- You have 3 to 10 years of experience als consultant for the insurance industry or you have experience in a relevant internal role.
- You have a strategic view on finance & risk performance management in the insurance business.
- You have a profound knowledge of Solvency 2 pillars and the ORSA framework or reporting tools (QRT, SFCR, RSR). You are familiar with other regulations such as IFRS 4 phase 2, IFRS 9, Embedded Value, Twin Peaks 2, MiFiD...
- You have a strong interest in expanding your knowledge to other domains.
- You have a good overall view on Enterprise Risk Management.
- You have insight in data and techniques used in these environments.
- You have strong communication skills.
- Challenging job offer. You will have the chance to work together with professional experts.
- Depending on you personal interests, you will get the chance to expand your knowledge to other domains or other industries.
- Attractive salary, negotiable.
- Flexible working hours.
Solvency 2, ORSA, insurance, IFRS 4 phase 2, Mifid, IFRS 9, twinpeaks, consultancy, consulant, QRT, SFCR, RSR, enterprise risk management.
Contact Details: Raf Steenssens, 03/206.78.30, raf.steenssens(AT)azuro.be
Deze vacature is afgesloten waardoor er niet meer gesolliciteerd kan worden.