Vacancy: Director Actuarial & Risk Consulting
Our client supports insurance companies and other actors in the financial services industry with a broad range of actuarial & risk management advice & studies. Consultancy assignments relate to topics such as Solvency II, IFRS, ALM, Economic Capital, Internal risk models and all possible tasks concerning modelling, pricing,… within Life and Non-Life.
This vacancy has been closed. You can find other opportunities on the Job Corner of www.azuro.be.
An informal and open company culture as well as numerous personal development opportunities (horizontal and vertical) characterize this employer. You will have the opportunity to work in an expert and challenging environment, surrounded by professionals and on the forefront of new evolutions.
Due to a growing number of assignments, we’re looking for experienced actuarial experts for their office in Brussels.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Director Actuarial Consulting you will be responsible for :
1) Business development
One of your key-responsibilities is to support the company in a proactive way in attracting new assignments with existing or new clients, specifically within the actuarial / risk domain in the insurance sector.
2) Initiate new projects
Together with the different managers of your division, you start up new projects and project teams, taking the client’s expectations and legal requirements into account. You support the different teams with strategic decisions and you monitor the process.
3) Coaching & evaluating managers
You guide the Actuarial Managers during their assignments, taking care of knowledge transfer and personal development. You assess their performances and provide feedback.
4) Together with your teams, you conduct consulting assignments for clients in the insurance sector, regarding actuarial & risk topics, such as:
• Solvency II, IFRS and Icaap
• Economic Capital, ALM
• A range of valuation methods
• Monitoring- and reporting systems
• Audits on behalf of clients
5) Together with your teams you conduct modeling assignments (concerning risk-, cashflow- and capital requirements), in order to design models, to implement them, to calibrate and review models and to perform audits on them.
• You have obtained a master degree in actuarial sciences.
• You are an expert within the actuarial / risk field (Life and/or Non-Life) and you have build up a broad experience in the insurance sector (insurers, pension funds,…) and/or in the consultancy sector.
• You are an experienced project leader, people manager and coach.
• You are fluently Dutch speaking with a very good understanding of French OR you are fluently French speaking with a very good understanding of Dutch. You can express yourself easily in English.
• Having experience in one or more of the following programs is a plus : SAS, R, ReMetrica, Igloo, Prophet, Moses, VIPitech, IBNRS, Rescue, Mathematica, Matlab, Excel VBA.
• You have strong analytical and mathematical skills and you are willing to learn and to follow up the latest developments within the actuarial field.
• You have strong communication and presentation skills, you are client oriented, flexible, a teamplayer and result driven.
• You are interested in expanding your know-how to other domains.
• A senior management position in a well-established consultancy firm in Brussels.
• A challenging career environment giving you the opportunity to work on the forefront of the latest evolutions within the sector. You will have the opportunity to work together with a close team of experts.
• A very attractive salary package with numerous complementary advantages, such as a company car, smartphone, pension plan, etc.
Trefwoorden voor deze vacature
Deze vacature is afgesloten waardoor er niet meer gesolliciteerd kan worden.