Vacature: Payroll Advisor Multinational Securex
- Interested to work in an international environment?
- Do you have experience in (internal or external) payrolling and do you have a good knowledge of Belgian social legislation?
- Do you have very good knowledge of English and Dutch?
Yes, Yes, Yes = Read on! This might be a very interesting job opening for you.
Securex was founded more than 100 years ago and their strength lies in the various services they propose to their clients.
You will no doubt be able to develop and unfold yourself in one of their client-oriented services (services to Self-Employed & Individuals, HR Services, Health & Safety, Insurance, HR Consulting, International…) or within one of the Corporate services (HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Finance…).
Day in day out, more than 1,600 employees boost the success of Securex. Each day, Securex is boosting their success!
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Inside the Multinational Service, you will join the team that deals with the Belgian payroll of companies (small and large) that are also active worldwide. You will work closely together with the international partners of Securex.
We are currently looking for a new colleague with the following responsibilities:
- The core of your function is the calculation and payment of the salaries for our multinational clients.
- You will become the HR partner for these multinational companies.
- You work together with our international partner who is your point of contact for those clients.
- You will develop a relationship based on trust with this international partner.
- You will professionally and proactively counsel clients about their staff management.
- Beyond the calculation of salaries, you will also act as a first line contact person for Securex and it's various services.
- You detect if certain Securex products or services could help the customer to optimize the management of its personnel. You support and advise them in their HR development.
- To guarantee a top-quality service, Securex will make sure that your knowledge of social legislation is always up to date.
- You work from the Securex offices in Drongen.
- You speak Dutch and and you have a good knowledge (both orally and written) of English.
- You have experience in payroll and you have a good general knowledge of Belgian social legislation.
- A true passionate about Personnel and Payroll management, you wish to pursue your development in this field with an international dimension.
- To make your day a success, you are well organized and can easily manage your stress or respect deadlines.
- You are client oriented.
- Support and be supported by your colleagues, for you; that is what teamwork is all about.
- You are comfortable with numbers and your open to learn about new computer technologies.
Working at Securex means:
- An engaging and varied job in an innovative organization.
- Development and training opportunities.
- Internal mobility and growth opportunities.
- A work environment that focuses on your sustainable employability.
- An attractive salary package with many extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, cash for car,...
Trefwoorden voor deze vacature
payroll, Securex, international, multinational, Drongen, Gent, sociaal secretariaat
Contactpersoon voor deze job
Interested? This job offer is being treated by our external partner Azuro. Please send your cv directly to Azuro.
Contact details Azuro:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 03/206.78.30